top of page

Group

Public·132 members

Logan Adams
Logan Adams

Episode 3 : Mommy !!TOP!!

"Mommy" is the third episode of the fifth season of the anthology television series American Horror Story. It aired on October 21, 2015 on the cable network FX. This episode was written by James Wong and directed by Bradley Buecker.

Episode 3 : Mommy

The episode received favorable reviews from critics, earning an 81% approval rating based on 16 reviews, with an average score of 7.6/10, on Rotten Tomatoes. The critical consensus reads: "By highlighting an especially twisted mother-son relationship in "Mommy", Hotel continues to be a thoroughly creepy stay."[3]

From there the focus shifts to Alex Lowe. The child she treated in the previous episode got worse and while she tends to him again, a voiceover kicks in breaking down her current situation. Turns out, Alex never really wanted to be a mother at all. She just wanted to be the best pediatrician possible. However, when Holden came into the world, everything changed. They had a very special bond so when he disappeared, it broke her. In fact, she even tried to kill herself. Now she merely carries on, mostly for Scarlett but even then, she doesn't love her quite like she loved Holden.

Bernie Madoff turns out to be an even bigger vampire than Lady Gaga's Countess in this week's episode of "American Horror Story: Hotel." We learn that the infamous Ponzi schemer swindled the fashionable immortal out of her vast riches, including the Hotel Cortez itself. Now, with the help of new recruit Tristan, she's forced to become a gold digger as well as a blood sucker -- and she wants fashion designer and new Hotel Cortez owner Will Drake's money.

This week we also met Angela Bassett's Ramona for the first time as the episode dug deep into the motherhood theme promised by its title, and since this is "American Horror Story," the concept isn't restricted to a maternal desire to nurture. Here, it's also about control and the power of women -- and its limits.

• MommyStoryEpisodeHotel3"A real mother would have let her son die in peace."PremiereOctober 21, 2015Written byJames WongDirected byBradley BueckerPreviousNext"Chutes and Ladders""Devil's Night"IMDb

• Netflix

• Hulu

• iTunes

• Vudu

• Google Play

• "Mommy" is the third episode of Hotel. It premiered October 21, 2015. Guest CastSpecial Guest StarsFinn Wittrock as Tristan Duffy

• Mare Winningham as Hazel Evers

• Naomi Campbell as Claudia Bankson

• Supporting CastLennon Henry as Holden Lowe

• Max Greenfield as Gabriel

• Richard T. Jones as Andy Hahn

• Co-StarringShree Crooks as Scarlett Lowe

• Mädchen Amick as Mrs. Ellison

• Lyric Lennon as Lachlan Drake

• Anton Lee Starkman as Max Ellison

• Jason Scott Jenkins as Prophet Moses

I know, I know, it's early in the season. This is only the third episode. But it's pretty easy as a fan of the series to know what's coming in terms of everything falling completely apart. We've seen it time and again.

Don't mind me guys. I'm just re-organizing the series and consolidating them into bigger episodes. Also took out the Scooby-Doo supblot from Chapter 3 altogether. It is still part of the universe but I will upload their subplot separately from this Chapter. I will also make some small edits probably. Just to smoothen things out. It's a win-win situation to those who loved and hated the subplot.

The Read MOMMY SUPER COOL NOVEL series by Novelxo.com has been updated to chapter Chapter 3 .In Chapter 3 of the MOMMY SUPER COOL NOVEL series, On her birthday, Gianna Aubrey discovers her fiancé Adrian Riley is cheating on her with her step-sister, Kaylee Aubrey. But contrary to their attitude when exposed, they turned the blame on Gianna and challenged her. She suffers and decides to take revenge and make them pay for this. She embarks on a one-night stand with Silas which makes her pregnant causing her to be looked down upon by everyone. She chooses to leave and come back after seven years and plans to reclaim what was lost,.... Follow Chapter 3 and the latest episodes of this series at Novelxo.com.

Siren season 3 has began, and the war for Bristol Cove is beginning. Find your favorite songs from each episode in our music guide, and make sure to check out the official Spotify playlist below. Catch all your favorite episodes of Siren on Hulu. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup

Subscribe Form

Thanks for submitting!

©2020 by EmpowerYou NE. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page