top of page

Group

Public·131 members

The King Of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match Ps2 Iso Free !!TOP!!

It seems my arcade stick skills are getting rusty. I used to play 2D fighters with an aptitude for meticulous motions and flawless timing, but since Street Fighter IV, the shift towards more lenient input recognition has made me complacent. It's not like I can't put together some decent combos, but when playing The King of Fighters 2002: Unlimited Match, I'm reminded of a less forgiving time.

The King Of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match Ps2 Iso Free

The original King of Fighters 2002 was a "dream match" instalment in a similar vein to last year's KOF XII. All the characters from the NESTS trilogy were pooled together for a non-canon slugfest, resulting in an impressive roster of 44 which included staples like Terry Bogard and Kyo Kusanagi as well as relative newcomers like Kula Diamond and K'.

Still, what's the point of picking up a fighter which is eight years past its sell-by date? Well, just like barrelled whisky, KOF 2002 has aged very well. It's still sporting the classic four-button layout, but behind its streamlined exterior lies a technical fighting system which has been fine-tuned over many iterations.

Indeed, KOF 2002 ditched the selectable styles and Striker systems in favour of something more intuitive. You pick three fighters and then select an order in which to field them, and although you can't tag out, whoever goes last can stock the most Super Deadly Moves.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup

Subscribe Form

Thanks for submitting!

©2020 by EmpowerYou NE. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page